Monday 14 May 2012

Treasure in the post

Good morning!

I am pleased to report that is is NOT RAINING! However it is so windy that Giant Baby nearly got blown away.

Last week I spent some time choosing some treasure on the interweb and over the weekend two exciting parcels arrived.



One contained these.


Two kinds of labels because I couldn't decide which I liked best.


I still can't decide so I am going to use both for a while and see which one feels right.


The other parcel contained a rubber stamp and ink. Again indecision over the colour but I finally plumped for black although they do so many pretty colours I think another one might have to wing it's way to my house soonish!


Do you want to see what the stamp says?


I am ridiculously pleased with them. It makes me want to make lots of things just so I can tie lots of labels on!
So what do we think? White with the pretty fluted edge...


or manila, utility chic?

xx

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! And being unable to choose between the two tags is a _good_ thing, surely. That way you can match the tag to the item :-)

    ReplyDelete