Tuesday 15 November 2016

#Bashsad weekly round up part 2

Thought I'd tell you about some of my highlights this week...

Day 8: I actually managed to do proper singing practice. (Note to self - must do more of this)




Day 9: Sadly no lunch outside... too many raindrops on the roses.



Day 10: Rocking my Solomon knot shawl made from St Helena wool. The woolliest wool that ever there was.



Day 11: Took Tall Girl out for a grown up dinner at a fancy restaurant. Safe to say we all loved it AND there were candles on the tables.



Day 12: Made apple and pear cake for my friend's birthday. The first pears from our very own pear tree which was a gift when I left the Royal Observatory Edinburgh many many moons ago.



Day 13: Didn't manage an early night, but did manage to dress up as a Von Trapp child, watch The Sound of Music for the first time and have a jolly time with lovely friends.



Day 14: I actually drink a lot of water already, but the wine the previous night made it doubly important!


I hope you had a good week too.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent week. The pear & apple sounds absolutely delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm glad you got round to seeing The Sound of Music, it's such a good one to sing along to. Busy and happy week xx

    ReplyDelete