Tuesday 4 February 2014

Clarity

So, it has become clear where my malaise of last week came from, or rather, where it was heading. I now have a yucky fluey throat/sinus infection thingy. Must have been sickening for it because although I feel pretty terrible, I also kind of feel better now I have given in to it.
 

I cancelled my stint at the Arts and Crafts shop yesterday and I cancelled my upholstery class this morning and I am focussing my attention on nodding off with a cup of tea and a film.


In the mean time, I thought you might be interested in seeing the 'before' shots of my first reupholstering project.


A lovely, filthy old chair picked up from a friend's yard sale a few years ago. Currently deconstructed.


Off to put the kettle on again. Want one?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, my nan used to have a chair similar to that, I was trying to locate it at my parents house. No luck though unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with that chair!! I've been derailed.. Mike says he wants his study chair seat reupholstering now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your chair looks interesting it's got a lovely shape, hope your feeling better soon! :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I love the basic construction of the chair.

    ReplyDelete