Monday 25 June 2012

Pretty packaging

Today has been all about the wrappings. This morning I went to buy some paper bags from a lovely lady who runs a haberdashery stall in the market. I thought I had better get some for my craft stall and rather than buying 500 in a job lot she let me have a handful. Much more suitably modest for my crafty ambitions!

Then this afternoon I set about packaging some of the smaller bits and pieces for display on the stall. I am very chuffed at how they turned out.


Earrings,


cuff links,


broaches,

 
and hair clips.

I hope other people think they are as pretty as I do!




xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wish I could swing by and purchase one, but I am an ocean and a continent away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully will have pics of the whole stall tomorrow. V nervous!

    ReplyDelete