Tuesday 3 December 2013

Fifth Make for Christmas - Christmas Card Baubles


As I have mentioned before, I am a bit of a tinsel-phobe. I am just not keen on the stuff, especially not on my Christmas tree. I like lights and baubles, and little toys and figures and stars and really anything that can hang. I try to accumulate a few new ones every year and treasure the ones made by the Smalls at school. I also am a fan of a garland. Who doesn't like a garland? We don't really have any Christmas garlands in our stash so I thought why not make a bauble garland? You can of course keep the baubles separate to adorn your tree.

 
Christmas Card Baubles

Difficulty: Easy Peasy, Tall Girl can do it!

You will need: Old Christmas cards, pencil, cup to draw round, scissors, glue, string or yarn, paper clips.















Have fun...
 
xx



2 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial. Am going to give it a go. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'll have to try this with all the cards that I saved to do something with one day. Now I know what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete