Friday 4 March 2016

Stitches and Seeds is now on Etsy

Roll up! Roll up! Stitches and Seeds is now on Etsy!

I have finally decided to listen to the many and wise people who keep telling me that I should have a pop at selling some of my makes.

If you hop over to Etsy (there is a button over there -> ->) you will find Not-my-Granny's-curtains Satchels:


SOLD

SOLD
And Not-my-Granny's-curtains Shopping Bags:




All made from beautiful floral curtaining and fully lined.

Thanks for all the encouragement you lovely peeps.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm sure these will sell like hotcakes on Etsy - they look so lovely. I've been selling there for just a few weeks and got my first order today! Yay! I shouldn't have waited so long either! It's just the admin and time on the computer when I'd rather be MAKING something! Good luck with it. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope that it goes really well for you! xx

    ReplyDelete