Thursday 19 April 2012

Shall I put the kettle on?

Come in, sit down. Cuppa?

I have been considering this blogging lark for quite a while and have finally decided to jump in with both feet.

I thought I'd start with what I believe is known as a Ta Da! I know this is cheating somewhat since it is something I completed a couple of weeks ago but my blog - my rules.


This is my crocheted ball cushion. It started as a FB post about having got hooked on granny hexigans when someone suggested that with the addition of pentagons too I could hook a football. Not being one who can get such a fun hooky idea out of their head, I pootled up to the local wool shop for suitable colours (red white and blue is the new colour scheme in my boys' bedroom, more of which another time I am sure) and off I went. Tiny boy was completely thrilled with it, and before it was even nearly finished claimed it for his own. I am sooo pleased with the result that I am midway through another more girly and flowery one for myself.


Do you want to see how I am getting on?





 I love the flowers within flowers!

Time has marched as always and I must run up the road and fetch Tiny Boy from his preschool.

See you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment