Wednesday 13 January 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas

Can you hear it? That slightly mechanical manic laughter? That is the sound of time mocking me. I have been trying to make time to blog more and have failed spectacularly. I only have time right now because I have skived off choir with the aim of an early night. Hmm we shall see...


Anyway, back in those early days of the New Year, I finished opening my 12 little parcels from Janet of MacQue who was my partner for the 12 days of Christmas swap organised by Jo at Through the Keyhole. The plan: to send and receive 12 little individually wrapped parcels of happy for the 12 days of Christmas.


Janet had obviously gone to a lot of trouble with pretty wrappings and hand made tags. Some of my gifts were hand made too...














Thanks very much!

xx

3 comments:

  1. What lovely things to have received! All so beautifully packaged as well to make them extra special! Swaps are fun aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete