Saturday 3 October 2015

Six on Saturday







1. This wonderful sunshine!

2. Still picking sweet peas in October.

3. Our sitting room is finally finished, the beige is banished and we have had the floor sanded. It is more lovely than I could have hoped for.

4. We lit the fire for the first time last night and just sat and stared at it for a long time before deciding that it was a marshmallow kind of moment.

5. I have my crochet mojo back in a big way. I have a head full of ideas and several works in progress on the go at once.

6. One of those projects is an actual garment for me. I did a gauge swatch and everything, so I really really hope it turns out the right size...

What's making you happy today?

xx

Joining in a little late with Five on Friday hosted by Amy at Love made my home.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Eleanor,
    Isn't it wonderful to be able to pick sweet peas in October. It looks very sunny where you are. We have been blessed with the most glorious weather in St Ives. I've been told it's set to change, so I shall make the most of it while it lasts.
    Have a great weekend.
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great things! Especially marshmallows, socks and sweetpeas! They are all very good aren't they! Thank you for joining Five On Friday. I hope that you are having a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floor looks fabulous. I hate decorating but love the results when it's finally finished. I've got my crochet mojo back too, I'm joining in with Sandra at Cherry Heart's crochet along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crocheting flowers to go round a heart shaped wreath.All will hopefully be revealed tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete