Saturday, 3 October 2015
Six on Saturday
1. This wonderful sunshine!
2. Still picking sweet peas in October.
3. Our sitting room is finally finished, the beige is banished and we have had the floor sanded. It is more lovely than I could have hoped for.
4. We lit the fire for the first time last night and just sat and stared at it for a long time before deciding that it was a marshmallow kind of moment.
5. I have my crochet mojo back in a big way. I have a head full of ideas and several works in progress on the go at once.
6. One of those projects is an actual garment for me. I did a gauge swatch and everything, so I really really hope it turns out the right size...
What's making you happy today?
Joining in a little late with Five on Friday hosted by Amy at Love made my home.