Monday 14 December 2015

Crochet Converse Slippers

Fun to make and hopefully fun to wear, these reached their final owner yesterday via Secret Santa so I can show and tell on here...






The nitty gritty:
I mostly followed this pattern: Easy and Quick crochet shoes ‘Sport’ - Pattern 215 from here. Although I made up my own super-chunky sole rather then using the combination of yarns suggested. The yarns I used were: King Cole Comfort chunky in white, Stylecraft Life super-chunky in Cardinal and Charcoal.


xx

8 comments:

  1. What a great gift to receive. I would love it if one of my friends sent me a pair of these. Unfortunately they don't crochet so I would need to make my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I haven't seen anything like those before! They look such fun! What a brilliant idea. Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year! xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those are quite adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. สลายไขมัน ปลอดภัย เป็นเทคโนโลยี ที่มีคุณภาพสูงในการสลายไขมันส่วนเกิน
    เครื่องจะตรวจหาปริมาณไขมัน และคำนวนพลังงานที่ต้องใช้อัตโนมัติ และก็เราจะใช้เครื่องใช้ไม้สอยยิงคลื่น
    อัลตร้าซาวด์เข้าไปในบริเวณที่ได้ทำเครื่องหมายไว้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ โดยไม่เจ็บต่อเยื่อบริเวณใกล้เคียง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผิวหนังด้านบน เซลล์ประสาท หรือ เส้นโลหิต ถัดไปเซลล์ไขมันจะถูกเปลี่ยนให้เป็นของเหลวแล้วถูกดูดซึมไปสู่กระแส เลือด แล้วถูกนำไปเผาผลาญโดยระบบการกำจัดไขมันของ
    ร่างกายตามธรรมชาติ ทำให้คุณสัมผัสได้ถึงรูปร่างที่กระชับแล้วก็เรียบเนียนขึ้นอย่างฉับพลันด้านหลังการรักษา โดยไม่เป็นผลด้านข้างอะไรก็ตามต่อร่างกายแล้วก็สามารถดำเนิน
    ชีวิตตามปกติ โดยไม่ต้องพักรักษาตัว


    สลายไขมัน กระชับสัดส่วน
    สลายไขมัน ไม่ผ่าตัด

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing such a nice information. this post is really helpful. It takes strengths to build for the future.. it was really nice that you decided to share this information.LIC INVESTMENT PLAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thx
    THis is way o grab 100% working real Free fortnite gift card codes

    ReplyDelete