Thursday 4 June 2015

A family that camps!

Oh dear me, I didn't mean to be away so long! Our pesky router decided not to bother and it took a while to persuade BT to send us a new one so we have been without reliable internet.
 
 
 
Before all that, we went away for a few days. We were trying out our new camping stuff -  seeing if we had everything we need and whether we could fit it all in the car. It was pretty rammed after we added pillows and blankets on top of this little lot. 
 

At the end of a weird and a slightly seedy campsite we found an idyllic spot, miles from anyone else.



We did some of this


 

and some of that



The Smalls love love loved the uncut meadow which was over their heads in places. 





 I was so pleased that I had packed this


And it was lovely to just sit and take in all this



A completely lovely way to spend a few days. Now off to plan the next one...

xx

7 comments:

  1. Your ' weird & slightly seedy' camp-site looks rather idyllic! Glad you had a good time. I need to persuade my husband to buy a tent I would love to go camping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the packing! Looks as though you found a lovely spot for camping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your packing should get a medal. Seedy campsite or not it seems you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pictures. You guys really had great trips

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like an idyllic spot. I love camping and bunting should be on the list of essentials every time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I dream to go camping but, unfortunately, I'm allways superbusy working on my  rewarded essays.
    After this photos I understood how tired I am and that I need some day-off

    ReplyDelete